Monday, October 20, 2008

Assignment # 5



Improved Tags:

KalmFamily

SCSU

Library

MillerCenter

StCloud

BooksAndArchives

Questions:

1. The news i posted above. The old ones were SCSU, presidents, millercenter, library, scsu-archives. I thought the new ones were more descriptive for the photo.

2. I do not use another photos hosting service, the only thing i do i facebook which i put photos on but i dont use flickr or anything else besides this class assignments.

3. Yes i upload photos to my facebook acount. In flickr you can tag all sorts of ways but in facebook you can only tag who is in the photo. Plus facebook is only friends can see your photos and flickr everyone is able to see them if you say so.

4. I perfer having my photos private. I rather not have anyone and everyone see what i do and they dont need to know everything about my life!

No comments: