Monday, October 13, 2008

Assignment # 4

1. I think that this bookmarking thing is ok. I am not sure if i would continue to use it. Yea it is helpful but at the same time i like to keep things the same. So i am not sure if i will continue to use it or not.
2. I could use this tool for classes because it would make it easier to jump from site to site. Or when doing a research project or something i have the source or website on hand.
3. Some of the benefits of this site is that it helps me and other people easily jump from site to site and also keep track of each website. You can tag them so when you are trying to find a site you can easily look up what you are looking for. For example lets say i am doing a project on womens rights, and i already booked marked some websites in my social bookmarking page and now i am coming back to it and i look up womens rights, cuz that is what i tagged them under and they will pop right up. Its easier then scrolling through them all!

No comments: